« Home | Not too much going on I suppose. Emily's job is g... » | Emily's first day or work with RAND starts today! ... » | Free strawberries dipped in dark chocolate is a pr... » | Oh it just gets better and better... Now there ar... » | The two people in the office next to mine have bee... » | Emily and I were talking about whatever happened t... » | I watched Punk-Drunk Love tonight, with Adam Sandl... » | In other news, there was a show on last night titl... » | It was snowing when I woke up this morning. Big w... » | I dunno what happened to my previous post about Br... »



Tom Davis came by the office today. Apparently, half the office thought this was some huge deal. I've met the guy before, he's very nice, but I have work to do and don't need to be spending 45 minutes in some hand-shaking event with a Congressman. Also, if you're going to invite someone "important" to come by the office, shouldn't you choose a day when it's not in complete disarray from construction and powerwashing the entrance? Seems like a no-brainer to me, but then again, there's got to be a reason I'm not in charge of public relations things like this (apart from being extremely introverted). I'm not really sure what he was here for, just sort of a meet-and-greet deal, and I think he wanted to see some of what we're working on. We don't have an operational lab at the moment because of moving lab space around, so I dunno what he actually got a tour of. *shrug* At least half of our software didn't get deleted by a McAfee update, like another company I know... Suckers. We don't let other software destroy our work, we just do it ourselves. "cd /; rm -rf *" Whoops. Silly Dave...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker