« Home | A ha! So, I've been trying to figure out on thsi ... » | And since I'd like to think that I can take spirit... » | I want to be cool too. Click there and tell me wh... » | Valentine's Day was really nice. Apart from celeb... » | As expected, Emily got a job offer from RAND today... » | Tech's losing streak began and ended with NC State... » | I knew as soon as I started bashing meteorologists... » | Nice snow storm, liars. All I see is a lot of ver... » | In other sports new, GT is now on an 8 game losing... » | Hahaha! Oh how the once-mighty have fallen. Ther... »



I dunno what happened to my previous post about Brian's birthday. it's as if it never existed... The comments for it still exist on Haloscan, so I know it had to be aroudn at some point, but it's clearly not here and it's nto in my archives... This is seriously strange. At least it's not just me...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker