« Home | As expected, Emily got a job offer from RAND today... » | Tech's losing streak began and ended with NC State... » | I knew as soon as I started bashing meteorologists... » | Nice snow storm, liars. All I see is a lot of ver... » | In other sports new, GT is now on an 8 game losing... » | Hahaha! Oh how the once-mighty have fallen. Ther... » | It sure is hard to concentrate when two offices up... » | Possibly the best of invention of all time just go... » | In better news, Emily has an interview with RAND t... » | Nothing is less appetizing than pizza that arrived... »



Valentine's Day was really nice. Apart from celebrating the day itself, we got to celebrate Emily getting a job and an apartment! Wheels are in motion my friends and everything is falling nicely into place. =) We went to Da Domenico for dinner, which was fantastic. Mr. Fraim's suggestion from 9 years ago (really? no way. really?? I am getting sooo old...) has never steered me wrong. Then the girls opened their valentine's and Sonja seemed very intent on eating both hers and Zoey's. Emily took a few pictures, so I'll have to see if any came out well. Sadly, she's leaving tomorrow, but at least she'll be back soon and then for good! =) It's been a good VD this year, heart shaped brownines included. Plus, this morning there was a tray of leftover cookies in the breakroom! Mmmm...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker