« Home | Nothing is less appetizing than pizza that arrived... » | 2 cups of coffee later, I'm still ready to go back... » | It's only 4:00, where is everyone?? You'd think i... » | I found this site while looking for a different ma... » | The Bon Jovi concert last night was a lot of fun. ... » | Emily arrived yesterday with no problems; even fou... » | Georgia Tech basketball - the new ACC whipping boy... » | Many people are familiar with my theory that the w... » | At long last, my pictures from Israel are availabl... » | I just read this article in the Post about black l... »



In better news, Emily has an interview with RAND today that seems pretty promising. The lady on the phone seemed like she really wanted to get Emily in for an interview ASAP. So I'll be on pins and needles all morning until I hear how the interview went. *crosses fingers*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker