« Home | I found this site while looking for a different ma... » | The Bon Jovi concert last night was a lot of fun. ... » | Emily arrived yesterday with no problems; even fou... » | Georgia Tech basketball - the new ACC whipping boy... » | Many people are familiar with my theory that the w... » | At long last, my pictures from Israel are availabl... » | I just read this article in the Post about black l... » | CMMI is the devil. For my team to become CMMI com... » | Will this month never end?? I swear, 10 days ago ... » | I found thing on Steph's LJ and tried it myself wi... »



It's only 4:00, where is everyone?? You'd think it was a 3-day weekend coming up or something with home empty teh office has gotten since lunch. Last time I checked (right now), the only thing happening on Monday is Waitangi Day in New Zealand. Well, that and the birthdays of Aaron Burr, Rip Torn, and Bob Marley. Maybe everyone is trying to get out to the Los Comanches Dance in Taos Pueblo on Saturday...

(I love my Simpsons calendar!)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker