« Home | Will this month never end?? I swear, 10 days ago ... » | I found thing on Steph's LJ and tried it myself wi... » | Happy National Pie Day! Brought to you by the Ame... » | I DVRed THX 1138 in HD the other night and watched... » | In other news, I watched Greg Behrendt is Uncool t... » | More "I hate the post office" stuff: I ordered so... » | Too much work, not enough sleep... Since 10 am We... » | Follow up post to this entry: After the power wen... » | From my Nov 11 - Dec 10 cell phone bill:Anytime Mi... » | I miss being in the south where no matter what you... »



CMMI is the devil. For my team to become CMMI compliant with the guideline set forth by way the hell up there management requires at least one person full time to handle just the process documentation. We barely have enough people to do the project we're tasked with, let alone handling all the system documentation and dockside support. I barely even understand the CMMI documentation that already exists for our office, and I'm sure that took 10 people 3 years to compile. Now you want us to either say we'll follow those guidelines, make necessary ammendments, or write our own, and then follow them to the letter by the end of February? Fat chance. Things like this are what me me think that me taking an MBA program would be completely worthless. I either wouldn't understand it, or I would fight it kicking and screaming the whole way. It just seems so counterintuitive and mostly pointless to me as an engineer.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker