« Home | I found thing on Steph's LJ and tried it myself wi... » | Happy National Pie Day! Brought to you by the Ame... » | I DVRed THX 1138 in HD the other night and watched... » | In other news, I watched Greg Behrendt is Uncool t... » | More "I hate the post office" stuff: I ordered so... » | Too much work, not enough sleep... Since 10 am We... » | Follow up post to this entry: After the power wen... » | From my Nov 11 - Dec 10 cell phone bill:Anytime Mi... » | I miss being in the south where no matter what you... » | Israel updates are coming, I promise. I'm probabl... »



Will this month never end?? I swear, 10 days ago I thought the month was practically over. Now there's only 6 days left but it feels like Emily will never get here...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker