« Home | Israel updates are coming, I promise. I'm probabl... » | Q: How awesome is this Lego harpsichord?A: Very ... » | Turn out al this Friday the 13th hocus pocus isn't... » | My long awaited NCAA College Football Division IA ... » | Mmmm, Jelly Belly's.... *drool* I don't know whe... » | Marcus Marcus Marcus... Further proof that being ... » | Nothing beats fighting jet lag and a cold simultan... » | So sleepy... I managed to stay at work until abou... » | Well, here I am back at work. I dropped Emily at ... » | (local time 5:15 am) jet lag finally caught up wi... »



I miss being in the south where no matter what you would get MLK Day off. I mean, god help you if you were based in Atlanta and didn't give your students/employees the day off. "But Adam, Virginia is in the south!" Perhaps, but the DC Metro most certainly isn't. Meanwhile, our customer (the Navy) has the day off, so we can't even call them to make sure that everything is setup on their end for our testing at LM tomorrow and Wednesday. Is today a postal holiday as well? I really need to pay some bills and I need 2 cent stamps, which Safeway doesn't carry apparently. Hopefully the building lobby will at least be open so I can use the vending machine to get some ugly stamps.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker