« Home | (local time - 12:35 am) Quick update: got into Te... » | I'm getting really sick of the constant fire alarm... » | I had a good weekend. Did basically nothing on Sa... » | So I cut out of work early (shhhh! also, for most... » | The lake behind my office is froxen again except r... » | So one of the other projects on my floor is having... » | How to tell you're not quite awake yet: I went to... » | My car drives much more sprightly than I remember ... » | More graduation stuff: I got treated to a lot of ... » | It's been a long day already even though I've only... »



(local time 5:15 am) jet lag finally caught up with me. i woke up aroudn 2:30 from a bad dream and just lay in bed playing it over in my head and trying to change teh ending. then as i was getting tired again 20 minutes later, emily woke up from a dream. then at 3:30 somethign made a loud noise that jolted me more awake again, so emily and I stayed up talking for 45 minutes and then i decided i was hungry and being in bed was pointless since i wasn't at all sleepy anoymore, so i got up and got a snack and have been playing on the computer for a while. I got some books ot read for christmas and a coupel sudoku books to work on if i'm still not tired in a little bit. wee for jet lag!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker