« Home | How to tell you're not quite awake yet: I went to... » | My car drives much more sprightly than I remember ... » | More graduation stuff: I got treated to a lot of ... » | It's been a long day already even though I've only... » | I cannot believe I just spent 5 minutes trying to ... » | It's good when you can't turn your head or lean ov... » | This is my house in 5 years. You only think I'm k... » | I would kill for some chocolate right now... The ... » | I am sooo cold. I keep forgetting about bringing ... » | I helped my cousin Sarah move today into an amazin... »



So one of the other projects on my floor is having a secret santa/gift exchange thing today, and all the presents are in the conference room right now. Every time I walk past it, there's this one wrapped in green paper that says MerryMerryMerryMerryMerry all over it. Well, it was wrapped in such a way that as it reaches the edge, it reads MerryMe before it gets cut off. Even though it's obviously spelled differently, my brain still interpets is as "marry me." Damn homonyms. So it's like an engagement present instead of a non-denominational winter holiday gift. *shrug* Just makes me laugh every time I see it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker