« Home | I would kill for some chocolate right now... The ... » | I am sooo cold. I keep forgetting about bringing ... » | I helped my cousin Sarah move today into an amazin... » | The problem with not getting out of bed until 4 pm... » | I love how "when I leave work in a little while" a... » | Google Earth is super hot. I could easily spend h... » | Congratulations to Emily, who finished the last cl... » | For as much as I begrudge certain electronics/comp... » | It is soooo cold in my office. I swear, tomorrow,... » | I would like to point out one more thing about the... »



This is my house in 5 years. You only think I'm kidding. I already have a Trans-Siberian Orchestra record, a loud enough stereo, and a half dozen strings of Christmas lights. This is nothing more than that, plus a microcontroller, a whole bank of relays, and a lot of time-consuming programming. Except I'll have lasers too. And then Emily will take the house in the divorce settlement. So in 6 years it will be at my storage unit I'll be living in...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker