« Home | It is soooo cold in my office. I swear, tomorrow,... » | I would like to point out one more thing about the... » | I'm quite dissapointed by the lack of snow accumul... » | I knew as soon as I posted that that it would star... » | According to the weather radar, it's currently sno... » | I'm mad about our bowl game. As usual, we got scr... » | Happy big scary 25th birthday to my favorite cousi... » | Thanks to the construction crew across the street ... » | So cold... I wish I had worn a long sleeve shirt ... » | About time... While we're on the topic, can we ra... »



For as much as I begrudge certain electronics/computer companies (whose names I will not mention here because deep down I still despise them), I have to give credit where credit is due. When I placed an order on Friday night, with an estimated ship date of 1-3 business days, and and estimate of 5 business days for delivery, that order is processed Monday afternoon, and shipped from Shanghai Monday night, I had no expectation whatsoever that I would have my order in my hands on Thursday morning before I left for work. Delivery at 9 am on the 4th business day after placing my order, which includes shipping time from halfway around the world (11976.82 Km as the crow files) and clearing U.S. Customs, is pretty damned impressive.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker