« Home | Happy big scary 25th birthday to my favorite cousi... » | Thanks to the construction crew across the street ... » | So cold... I wish I had worn a long sleeve shirt ... » | About time... While we're on the topic, can we ra... » | Where did November go? Tomorrow is the first day ... » | It's that time of year again: Help Gabe and Tycho... » | The problem with 4 day weekends is that they total... » | Nightwish - It's what would happen if Verdi and Sl... » | Oh how I wish I wasn't a prisoner in my own apartm... » | Congratulations are very much in order for Mr. Jer... »



I'm mad about our bowl game. As usual, we got screwed out of an east coast bowl. It's some sort of conspiracy. No one ever wants us in their bowl game and I don't know why. Whatever. At least I got my wish to see Paterno kick Bowden's ass in the Orange Bowl. Go Fightin' Fogies!!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker