« Home | So cold... I wish I had worn a long sleeve shirt ... » | About time... While we're on the topic, can we ra... » | Where did November go? Tomorrow is the first day ... » | It's that time of year again: Help Gabe and Tycho... » | The problem with 4 day weekends is that they total... » | Nightwish - It's what would happen if Verdi and Sl... » | Oh how I wish I wasn't a prisoner in my own apartm... » | Congratulations are very much in order for Mr. Jer... » | This Flash game is way more fun than it ought to b... » | SNOW!!! =) No, really, it's snowing! It's sticki... »



Thanks to the construction crew across the street hitting the underground power lines, again (this makes 3 times), there was no power to anything even near my office starting around 3:45 today. After waiting 30 minutes, we gave up all hope and left. Instead of just going home to watch TV, I tried to go to Best Buy, but no power at Fair Lakes either. So Manish and I went to Todd's to play Civilization the board game. Once we got the hang of it, it was hella fun, but there was a lot of stuff to keep track of. Kind of a mix of Risk and Catan. I should introduce Ben and my dad to the game; I'll bet they'd enjoy it.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker