« Home | Thanks to the construction crew across the street ... » | So cold... I wish I had worn a long sleeve shirt ... » | About time... While we're on the topic, can we ra... » | Where did November go? Tomorrow is the first day ... » | It's that time of year again: Help Gabe and Tycho... » | The problem with 4 day weekends is that they total... » | Nightwish - It's what would happen if Verdi and Sl... » | Oh how I wish I wasn't a prisoner in my own apartm... » | Congratulations are very much in order for Mr. Jer... » | This Flash game is way more fun than it ought to b... »



Happy big scary 25th birthday to my favorite cousin! Doesn't it suck having a birthday near the end of the semester when everyone is too stressed out to do anything fun? ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker