« Home | According to the weather radar, it's currently sno... » | I'm mad about our bowl game. As usual, we got scr... » | Happy big scary 25th birthday to my favorite cousi... » | Thanks to the construction crew across the street ... » | So cold... I wish I had worn a long sleeve shirt ... » | About time... While we're on the topic, can we ra... » | Where did November go? Tomorrow is the first day ... » | It's that time of year again: Help Gabe and Tycho... » | The problem with 4 day weekends is that they total... » | Nightwish - It's what would happen if Verdi and Sl... »



I knew as soon as I posted that that it would start snowing. It's coming down pretty heavily right now. If this keeps up, we might get some decent accumulation. It's what you might call a snow shower outside. It's like rain, but snow instead. Just really pounding down. I can't wait to watch the news tonight and see how many people thoguht they coudl do 80 in an SUV in this weather and rolled it over...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker