« Home | I am sooo cold. I keep forgetting about bringing ... » | I helped my cousin Sarah move today into an amazin... » | The problem with not getting out of bed until 4 pm... » | I love how "when I leave work in a little while" a... » | Google Earth is super hot. I could easily spend h... » | Congratulations to Emily, who finished the last cl... » | For as much as I begrudge certain electronics/comp... » | It is soooo cold in my office. I swear, tomorrow,... » | I would like to point out one more thing about the... » | I'm quite dissapointed by the lack of snow accumul... »



I would kill for some chocolate right now... The day is winding down, and it's practically dark out already, but I'll probably be here another 2 hours. And I could really use some chocolate to make that two hours go by faster. Mmmm, chocolate. Ooo! What would be better is fresh Krispy Kreme donuts, the ones with chocolate glaze! Maybe this craving has something to do with the fact that I know there were 34 dozen (less one as a delivery fee) donuts in the trunk of Emily's car last night... Just maybe.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker