« Home | Congratulations to Emily, who finished the last cl... » | For as much as I begrudge certain electronics/comp... » | It is soooo cold in my office. I swear, tomorrow,... » | I would like to point out one more thing about the... » | I'm quite dissapointed by the lack of snow accumul... » | I knew as soon as I posted that that it would star... » | According to the weather radar, it's currently sno... » | I'm mad about our bowl game. As usual, we got scr... » | Happy big scary 25th birthday to my favorite cousi... » | Thanks to the construction crew across the street ... »



Google Earth is super hot. I could easily spend hours playing with it and trying the different overlays and information pieces. In fact, when I leave work in a little while, I just might do that. When I rolled out of bed this morning I only had to work 3.5 hours today, and I'm now pushing 5 hours. *shrug* Not like anyone else is really here anyway. They're all scared of the big bad snow monster. We got a decent amount of accumulation this time (a couple inches), but it was mostly icy and not as powdery. Great for cleaning off my car since it came off in big chunks, and easier to walk in without getting it all over me. Great for sledding, not so much for the snowman building. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker