« Home | I love how "when I leave work in a little while" a... » | Google Earth is super hot. I could easily spend h... » | Congratulations to Emily, who finished the last cl... » | For as much as I begrudge certain electronics/comp... » | It is soooo cold in my office. I swear, tomorrow,... » | I would like to point out one more thing about the... » | I'm quite dissapointed by the lack of snow accumul... » | I knew as soon as I posted that that it would star... » | According to the weather radar, it's currently sno... » | I'm mad about our bowl game. As usual, we got scr... »



The problem with not getting out of bed until 4 pm on a Sturday in December is that teh entire day is basically already gone. The sun it setting and it's already getting dark. I've been awake for a coupel hours, just laying in bed and watching basketball. But now that I've gotten up and taken a shower I feel like it's pratically time for bed again what with the oncoming twilight...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker