« Home | The problem with not getting out of bed until 4 pm... » | I love how "when I leave work in a little while" a... » | Google Earth is super hot. I could easily spend h... » | Congratulations to Emily, who finished the last cl... » | For as much as I begrudge certain electronics/comp... » | It is soooo cold in my office. I swear, tomorrow,... » | I would like to point out one more thing about the... » | I'm quite dissapointed by the lack of snow accumul... » | I knew as soon as I posted that that it would star... » | According to the weather radar, it's currently sno... »



I helped my cousin Sarah move today into an amazing apartment in Oakton/Vienna. She and her roommate are paying about the same in rent as I am for a bigger, nicer, 2BR/2B place with a loft. I am 100% dead serious about moving into the same complex in July if I don't buy a house. It's still really convenient to my office and a short trip to the Metro if Emily needs that. It was just really really nice. Got some exercise today carrying heavy things, and I'm not in any pain, yet. Also, I got a free dinner at Five Guys out of it, so I'm in a super good mood. Mmmm, Five Guys... *drool*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker