« Home | More graduation stuff: I got treated to a lot of ... » | It's been a long day already even though I've only... » | I cannot believe I just spent 5 minutes trying to ... » | It's good when you can't turn your head or lean ov... » | This is my house in 5 years. You only think I'm k... » | I would kill for some chocolate right now... The ... » | I am sooo cold. I keep forgetting about bringing ... » | I helped my cousin Sarah move today into an amazin... » | The problem with not getting out of bed until 4 pm... » | I love how "when I leave work in a little while" a... »



My car drives much more sprightly than I remember now that it's shed 350 pounds of NSWC equipment from the trunk...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker