« Home | It's good when you can't turn your head or lean ov... » | This is my house in 5 years. You only think I'm k... » | I would kill for some chocolate right now... The ... » | I am sooo cold. I keep forgetting about bringing ... » | I helped my cousin Sarah move today into an amazin... » | The problem with not getting out of bed until 4 pm... » | I love how "when I leave work in a little while" a... » | Google Earth is super hot. I could easily spend h... » | Congratulations to Emily, who finished the last cl... » | For as much as I begrudge certain electronics/comp... »



I cannot believe I just spent 5 minutes trying to explain to someone how to insert the bitmaps and gifs I just sent them into a power point presentation... Basic Computing 101. Double-click image file, CTRL-A, CTRL-C, open power point slide, CTRL-V. Done. Why is that so hard? Or use the damn built in menu option: Insert --> Picture --> From File... Done! AAAAUUUUUUGH!!! I'm pulling out what's left of my hair on this one... I can't believe some people don't have the most basic computer operating skills in this day and age.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker