« Home | It's been a long day already even though I've only... » | I cannot believe I just spent 5 minutes trying to ... » | It's good when you can't turn your head or lean ov... » | This is my house in 5 years. You only think I'm k... » | I would kill for some chocolate right now... The ... » | I am sooo cold. I keep forgetting about bringing ... » | I helped my cousin Sarah move today into an amazin... » | The problem with not getting out of bed until 4 pm... » | I love how "when I leave work in a little while" a... » | Google Earth is super hot. I could easily spend h... »



More graduation stuff: I got treated to a lot of good food. =) Friday night after I arrived we went to the OK Cafe for dinner. That place has such good breakfast, but I've never had anything else there. Everyone's food looked really good though, and my simple chicken sandwich was quite tasty. I love their shoestring fries there too. Mmmm... After the short ceremony (2 hours for 800ish undergraduates vs 3 hours for mine with 1500ish undergraduates) we went back to Emily apartment to change and accidentally take a nap. Then it was off to the South City Kitchen for lupper. Man was it good. Emily's been raving about this place for 2 years, so I'm glad I finally got to go. I'm sure it's not cheap, but our selected menu was full of delicious items that I found it very hard to choose from. In the end, I went with the fried chicken that was so moist and the breading was nice and flaky. The mashed potatoes were perfect too. I wish I could have eaten the whole thing, but it was so big and my tummy is so small! (insert fat joke here) My apple cobbler dessert was also spot-on. Sunday morning after carrying all of Emily's stuff to teh curb and loading it into 2 cars, we were trying to decide where to go for breakfast. Emily wanted to go West Egg, which I've never been to, but we ended up at Silver Skillet instead (like it's hard to go wrong with that). Then off to the airport for several hours. Whee. But all in all it was a fun weekend, though never long enough. It's going to be a really busy week here at work, but it will make my 3 day weekend that much better.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker