« Home | I had a good weekend. Did basically nothing on Sa... » | So I cut out of work early (shhhh! also, for most... » | The lake behind my office is froxen again except r... » | So one of the other projects on my floor is having... » | How to tell you're not quite awake yet: I went to... » | My car drives much more sprightly than I remember ... » | More graduation stuff: I got treated to a lot of ... » | It's been a long day already even though I've only... » | I cannot believe I just spent 5 minutes trying to ... » | It's good when you can't turn your head or lean ov... »



I'm getting really sick of the constant fire alarm testing occuring this morning... I know there's basically nobody here, so really, how many peopel are they bothering? But still, it's during business hours and there are people here... You'd think they could test the alarm after hours or something. I'll come in to supervise at 2 am if it means I don't have to hear it go off every 5-15 minutes for 2 hours...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker