« Home | (local time 5:15 am) jet lag finally caught up wi... » | (local time - 12:35 am) Quick update: got into Te... » | I'm getting really sick of the constant fire alarm... » | I had a good weekend. Did basically nothing on Sa... » | So I cut out of work early (shhhh! also, for most... » | The lake behind my office is froxen again except r... » | So one of the other projects on my floor is having... » | How to tell you're not quite awake yet: I went to... » | My car drives much more sprightly than I remember ... » | More graduation stuff: I got treated to a lot of ... »



Well, here I am back at work. I dropped Emily at the airport this morning, so she's off to Savannah until February. I've still got 35 emails to sort through and a bunch of catching up on what's been going on. My poor body has no idea what time it is. I made it until 9 pm last night before crashing, so that will help a lot with the readjustment. Unfortunately, my body still thinks it's 5 pm right now, so at least lunch will occur around dinner time. But it'll be interesting to see what happens at 3 or 4 pm today and how much I'll actually be able to accomplish. I have a ton of pictures and lots of stories to post, so hopefully that will get done in the next couple days while the experience is still fresh in my mind. I had a great trip and I would really reccomend Israel to anyone as an alternative Mediterranean destination.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker