« Home | Nothing beats fighting jet lag and a cold simultan... » | So sleepy... I managed to stay at work until abou... » | Well, here I am back at work. I dropped Emily at ... » | (local time 5:15 am) jet lag finally caught up wi... » | (local time - 12:35 am) Quick update: got into Te... » | I'm getting really sick of the constant fire alarm... » | I had a good weekend. Did basically nothing on Sa... » | So I cut out of work early (shhhh! also, for most... » | The lake behind my office is froxen again except r... » | So one of the other projects on my floor is having... »



Marcus Marcus Marcus... Further proof that being the kid brother of one of the most exciting college QBs of all time doesn't make you a good person. Whereas Michael earned his own respect and paid his dues, Marcus has been riding on his coattails. Having watched him play, yes, he has a lot of talent, but what NFL team would want to sign him, let alone draft him, at this point? You thought the Eagles were having a problem with TO? Marcus has an ego the size of Owens' but can never seem to keep himself out of legal trouble. Check the ego at the door, play hard, stop being an immature baby. Go play in the Arena or Canadian league or something until you can prove that your talent is worth something more than bail bonds and court hearings. Michael, your brother needs an attitude adjustment, not a blank check. I know you want to help, but find the right way to do it. Money and fame doesn't solve everything.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker