« Home | Q: How awesome is this Lego harpsichord?A: Very ... » | Turn out al this Friday the 13th hocus pocus isn't... » | My long awaited NCAA College Football Division IA ... » | Mmmm, Jelly Belly's.... *drool* I don't know whe... » | Marcus Marcus Marcus... Further proof that being ... » | Nothing beats fighting jet lag and a cold simultan... » | So sleepy... I managed to stay at work until abou... » | Well, here I am back at work. I dropped Emily at ... » | (local time 5:15 am) jet lag finally caught up wi... » | (local time - 12:35 am) Quick update: got into Te... »



Israel updates are coming, I promise. I'm probably 60% done with my photos, so those will hopefully be up by the end of the week. Other related posts will probably have to wait until this weekend.

In related news, my dad is in town for some congressional meetings, so he came over on Saturday to watch us lose to NC State and then go say hello to my cousin Emily in the blinding snow storm for her 21st birthday. Yesterday we went to see King Kong. It was better than I expected. I guess I gave Peter Jackson too little credit. It could have been shortened easily 30 minutes, maybe even an hour though. Otherwise is was pretty good. Kong acted like you see real gorillas act, and the CG was well done if perhaps a bit overused on the fight scenes with the dinosaurs and on Nicole Kidman's eyes. No one's eyes are naturally that color, I'm sorry. Afterwards we hit up Red Robin and then talked about diabetes with uncle Bobby. Talk about irony... It was a pretty good weekend all around though.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker