« Home | I miss being in the south where no matter what you... » | Israel updates are coming, I promise. I'm probabl... » | Q: How awesome is this Lego harpsichord?A: Very ... » | Turn out al this Friday the 13th hocus pocus isn't... » | My long awaited NCAA College Football Division IA ... » | Mmmm, Jelly Belly's.... *drool* I don't know whe... » | Marcus Marcus Marcus... Further proof that being ... » | Nothing beats fighting jet lag and a cold simultan... » | So sleepy... I managed to stay at work until abou... » | Well, here I am back at work. I dropped Emily at ... »



From my Nov 11 - Dec 10 cell phone bill:

Anytime Minutes - 105.0
Night and Weekend Minutes - 306.0
PCS to PCS Calling - 4,044.0
Total Minutes Used - 4,455.0

That's a lot of talking!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker