« Home | I just read this article in the Post about black l... » | CMMI is the devil. For my team to become CMMI com... » | Will this month never end?? I swear, 10 days ago ... » | I found thing on Steph's LJ and tried it myself wi... » | Happy National Pie Day! Brought to you by the Ame... » | I DVRed THX 1138 in HD the other night and watched... » | In other news, I watched Greg Behrendt is Uncool t... » | More "I hate the post office" stuff: I ordered so... » | Too much work, not enough sleep... Since 10 am We... » | Follow up post to this entry: After the power wen... »



At long last, my pictures from Israel are available for viewing! Enjoy! Here's a couple preview shots:
Sea of Galilee
Mount of Beatitudes
Capharnaum
The wailing wall
Dome of the Rock
Damascus Gate
Masada
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv
I'd appologize for the slow load time, but, well, I don't care.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker