« Home | Many people are familiar with my theory that the w... » | At long last, my pictures from Israel are availabl... » | I just read this article in the Post about black l... » | CMMI is the devil. For my team to become CMMI com... » | Will this month never end?? I swear, 10 days ago ... » | I found thing on Steph's LJ and tried it myself wi... » | Happy National Pie Day! Brought to you by the Ame... » | I DVRed THX 1138 in HD the other night and watched... » | In other news, I watched Greg Behrendt is Uncool t... » | More "I hate the post office" stuff: I ordered so... »



Georgia Tech basketball - the new ACC whipping boy? After our loss to VT on Sunday, we're 2-6 in conference and 9-10 overall. That places us tied for 2nd to last place with VT (Wake's in 12th), makes us the only team in the ACC with a overall losing record, and puts us on a 6 game losing streak. Awesome. Maybe the Miami game on Saturday will right the ship, or at least bail some of the frigid water. It's been a frustrating season so far because of youth and inexperience. We have come really close to winning some big games, only to see it fall apart in the last few minutes, and a couple bad calls have taken away our momentum in crucial moments. Short of a miraculous no-losses-in-February streak, I think this season's pretty much a wash. But the team is gelling and gaining valuable experience, so hopefully next year will go a little smoother.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker