« Home | The Bon Jovi concert last night was a lot of fun. ... » | Emily arrived yesterday with no problems; even fou... » | Georgia Tech basketball - the new ACC whipping boy... » | Many people are familiar with my theory that the w... » | At long last, my pictures from Israel are availabl... » | I just read this article in the Post about black l... » | CMMI is the devil. For my team to become CMMI com... » | Will this month never end?? I swear, 10 days ago ... » | I found thing on Steph's LJ and tried it myself wi... » | Happy National Pie Day! Brought to you by the Ame... »



I found this site while looking for a different manufacturer of LC fiber optic connectors. Wow. You can buy lasers here. Not wussy key chain laser pointers, like real-deal CO2 and YAG lasers. They've got realyl good deals on some too, and on various other equipment like o-scopes, function generators, etc. I'm going to have to keep this place in mind next time I get the urge to buy a digital signal analyzer for no real reason.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker