« Home | 2 cups of coffee later, I'm still ready to go back... » | It's only 4:00, where is everyone?? You'd think i... » | I found this site while looking for a different ma... » | The Bon Jovi concert last night was a lot of fun. ... » | Emily arrived yesterday with no problems; even fou... » | Georgia Tech basketball - the new ACC whipping boy... » | Many people are familiar with my theory that the w... » | At long last, my pictures from Israel are availabl... » | I just read this article in the Post about black l... » | CMMI is the devil. For my team to become CMMI com... »



Nothing is less appetizing than pizza that arrived for lunch on Monday and has been sitting on the counter in the break room ever since. It's got a nice layer of congealed grease on top which is slowly being supplanted by a fine layer of peach fuzz mold. I'm glad my office isn't near the break room or I'd be super-concerned about the possiblility of deadly pizza-based pathogens hovering around my desk for weeks to come.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker