« Home | It sure is hard to concentrate when two offices up... » | Possibly the best of invention of all time just go... » | In better news, Emily has an interview with RAND t... » | Nothing is less appetizing than pizza that arrived... » | 2 cups of coffee later, I'm still ready to go back... » | It's only 4:00, where is everyone?? You'd think i... » | I found this site while looking for a different ma... » | The Bon Jovi concert last night was a lot of fun. ... » | Emily arrived yesterday with no problems; even fou... » | Georgia Tech basketball - the new ACC whipping boy... »



Hahaha! Oh how the once-mighty have fallen. There's nothing I like better than seeing people undeserving of greatness getting their comeupance.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker