« Home | Free strawberries dipped in dark chocolate is a pr... » | Oh it just gets better and better... Now there ar... » | The two people in the office next to mine have bee... » | Emily and I were talking about whatever happened t... » | I watched Punk-Drunk Love tonight, with Adam Sandl... » | In other news, there was a show on last night titl... » | It was snowing when I woke up this morning. Big w... » | I dunno what happened to my previous post about Br... » | A ha! So, I've been trying to figure out on thsi ... » | And since I'd like to think that I can take spirit... »



Emily's first day or work with RAND starts today! She got up at 6 am to head out to the Metro. Yikes. There's a 6 in the morning now? Since when? I am so lucky to be able to roll into work at 9:30 and to have a 5 minute commute. If I ever change jobs or move, it's going to take a lot of getting used to... In any case, I just wanted to with Emily good luck on her big first day! I'm sure it will go fine and be full of meeting people, filling out paperwork, and getting her phone and computer setup. Ah, the first day of work... Congrats baby!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker