« Home | Emily and I were talking about whatever happened t... » | I watched Punk-Drunk Love tonight, with Adam Sandl... » | In other news, there was a show on last night titl... » | It was snowing when I woke up this morning. Big w... » | I dunno what happened to my previous post about Br... » | A ha! So, I've been trying to figure out on thsi ... » | And since I'd like to think that I can take spirit... » | I want to be cool too. Click there and tell me wh... » | Valentine's Day was really nice. Apart from celeb... » | As expected, Emily got a job offer from RAND today... »



The two people in the office next to mine have been talking about dunks for the last 30+ minutes. "it was so sick!!" "i was all hoooooly sh....." "dude is crazy ill" what? NBA all-star weekend is long gone, and so is the dunk contest. I know ESPN has been running some highlight show of the best dunks ever, but good lord, do you really need to talk about it at work as loud as possible for half an hour? Don't you have actual work to do? I know I do. Sure, I might waste 5-10 minutes here and there talking with Todd or Manish or Dave abotu video games or computer stuff that isn't work related, but 30 straight minutes? Grrr...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker