« Home | In other news, there was a show on last night titl... » | It was snowing when I woke up this morning. Big w... » | I dunno what happened to my previous post about Br... » | A ha! So, I've been trying to figure out on thsi ... » | And since I'd like to think that I can take spirit... » | I want to be cool too. Click there and tell me wh... » | Valentine's Day was really nice. Apart from celeb... » | As expected, Emily got a job offer from RAND today... » | Tech's losing streak began and ended with NC State... » | I knew as soon as I started bashing meteorologists... »



I watched Punk-Drunk Love tonight, with Adam Sandler. Has anyone else seen this movie? It was definitely not what I expected and was in fact quite the bizarre movie. *shrug* Part of it was live a piece of fiction I read in Playboy once about being harrassed and threatened by the proprietor of 1-900 number. So, not really an original plot, and kind of a rambling story with a lot of loose ends. I'm not sorry I watched the movie, but I definitely could have done something more productive with those 2 hours.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker