« Home | It was snowing when I woke up this morning. Big w... » | I dunno what happened to my previous post about Br... » | A ha! So, I've been trying to figure out on thsi ... » | And since I'd like to think that I can take spirit... » | I want to be cool too. Click there and tell me wh... » | Valentine's Day was really nice. Apart from celeb... » | As expected, Emily got a job offer from RAND today... » | Tech's losing streak began and ended with NC State... » | I knew as soon as I started bashing meteorologists... » | Nice snow storm, liars. All I see is a lot of ver... »



In other news, there was a show on last night titled "Death Star", which I became very excited about. I thought, maybe someone is trying to build a space station to compete with the ISS and is following the Death Star model. But no no no. This was a show about some imploded star which created the universe. Boooo-ring! Okay, so, ordinarily, I'd be all about that kind of show. But once you get yourself psyched up for a show with a Star Wars premise, it's kind of hard to be excited about the mysteries of existence. So I watched the Colbert Report instead and went to sleep.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker