« Home | The two people in the office next to mine have bee... » | Emily and I were talking about whatever happened t... » | I watched Punk-Drunk Love tonight, with Adam Sandl... » | In other news, there was a show on last night titl... » | It was snowing when I woke up this morning. Big w... » | I dunno what happened to my previous post about Br... » | A ha! So, I've been trying to figure out on thsi ... » | And since I'd like to think that I can take spirit... » | I want to be cool too. Click there and tell me wh... » | Valentine's Day was really nice. Apart from celeb... »



Oh it just gets better and better... Now there are 3 people involved and it's turned to the next NBA draft and which college players are going to get drafted where. The problem with this conversation is I'm struggling very hard to stay out of it because I want to throw in my two cents, mostly because I disagree with ther other people having this conversation. *sigh* Time to go shut my office door and turn up winamp.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker