« Home | There was some damned good basketball on last nigh... » | On the way back from lunch there was a rather nice... » | The last couple days have been pretty lousy. I di... » | I learned something interesting today. Apparently... » | In vaguely-sports-related news, Jeremy and his wif... » | I think it's interesting that 10 out of the 12 ACC... » | Mmmm, free circular brownies... I love how often I... » | Tom Davis came by the office today. Apparently, h... » | Not too much going on I suppose. Emily's job is g... » | Emily's first day or work with RAND starts today! ... »



Can I get a redo? Sometimes life needs a reset button like my NES... I couldn't get to sleep last night, and then when I did, I kept waking up from bad dreams. At 6:30, one of them left me staring at the ceiling for an hour trying to figure out what the hell it meant. Then I dozed off again only to be awakened by another bad dream and then the subsequent annoyance of my alarm clock. This morning I sent someone 5 emails in 15 minutes because I kept forgetting little details. I almost got in a wreck leaving my apartment complex because of the repaving and there's only one lane in and out now and you can't see what's coming down the road. *sigh* Maybe the rest of the day will get better. At least it can't get too much worse. *cue ominous music to foreshadow impending doom* I should have just called in sick today. I'm not, but I probably could have used a personal day.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker