« Home | The last couple days have been pretty lousy. I di... » | I learned something interesting today. Apparently... » | In vaguely-sports-related news, Jeremy and his wif... » | I think it's interesting that 10 out of the 12 ACC... » | Mmmm, free circular brownies... I love how often I... » | Tom Davis came by the office today. Apparently, h... » | Not too much going on I suppose. Emily's job is g... » | Emily's first day or work with RAND starts today! ... » | Free strawberries dipped in dark chocolate is a pr... » | Oh it just gets better and better... Now there ar... »



On the way back from lunch there was a rather nice accident right outside the office. Several police cars made seeing what happened rather difficult. But it appeared that an unmarked squad car had collided with another vehicle. Now, I don't watch Cops hardly at all any more, and I avoid World's Wildest Police Chases like the plague, but this had the definite look of a PIT maneuver. Kind of makes me wonder what was going on. It looked like it got cleaned up pretty quickly though, so no news cameras arrived in time, and likely it won't be on the news at all. Too bad, I was hoping my license plate might be on TV and become famous. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker