« Home | Mmmm, free circular brownies... I love how often I... » | Tom Davis came by the office today. Apparently, h... » | Not too much going on I suppose. Emily's job is g... » | Emily's first day or work with RAND starts today! ... » | Free strawberries dipped in dark chocolate is a pr... » | Oh it just gets better and better... Now there ar... » | The two people in the office next to mine have bee... » | Emily and I were talking about whatever happened t... » | I watched Punk-Drunk Love tonight, with Adam Sandl... » | In other news, there was a show on last night titl... »



I think it's interesting that 10 out of the 12 ACC teams were/will be engaged in post-season tournaments (Virginia already lost their NIT-opener to Stanford). Duke, UNC, BC, and NC State are in the NCAA Tourney. Maryland, FSU, Miami, Clemson, UVA, and Wake are NIT-bound. Who's left out? GT and VT. Damned "East Coast Liberal (Arts) Media" bias strikes again - the two Tech schools don't get to play post-season games. Meanwhile, last place Wake gets an NIT-bid? Where's the justice in that? Sure they got hot in March, beating NC State twice, and FSU after their big Duke upset, and even giving Duke a solid half before falling apart. And at least Wake has a .500+ overall record now. But I still say it's madness (no pun intended)! There's isn't a better mid-major team you could have invited instead? Oh well. Anyway, it's that time of year when I leave ESPN.com open all day with a constant refresh and agonize over trying to choose a 12-5 upset and not picking more than 2 1-seeds into the Final Four. I might have to take some time off the next 2 weeks when the action really heats up...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker