« Home | Tom Davis came by the office today. Apparently, h... » | Not too much going on I suppose. Emily's job is g... » | Emily's first day or work with RAND starts today! ... » | Free strawberries dipped in dark chocolate is a pr... » | Oh it just gets better and better... Now there ar... » | The two people in the office next to mine have bee... » | Emily and I were talking about whatever happened t... » | I watched Punk-Drunk Love tonight, with Adam Sandl... » | In other news, there was a show on last night titl... » | It was snowing when I woke up this morning. Big w... »



Mmmm, free circular brownies... I love how often I get free treats at work. I'd rather get free money (bonuses), but brownies are almost as good. Especially since the brownies are leftovers from Tom Davis's visit which I didn't even attend, and bonuses require me to actually do something above and beyond. Which reminds me, it's getting to be yearly performance evaluation time, I should probably see if my manager wants to set something up soon.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker