« Home | Math according to Diesel Sweeties:Lonely = (Boring... » | Naturally, it got worse. I almost got in another ... » | Can I get a redo? Sometimes life needs a reset bu... » | There was some damned good basketball on last nigh... » | On the way back from lunch there was a rather nice... » | The last couple days have been pretty lousy. I di... » | I learned something interesting today. Apparently... » | In vaguely-sports-related news, Jeremy and his wif... » | I think it's interesting that 10 out of the 12 ACC... » | Mmmm, free circular brownies... I love how often I... »



Also last night, we had Vocelli pizza. I keep seeing their drivers around and I've gotten a couple fliers, so I figured we'd give them a try. Their sicilian pizza was made with chibatta crust and their sausage was nice and spicy. Emily and I almost ate the entire pizza it was so good. Maybe the couple remaining pieces will be my dinner tonight before poker. Mmmm...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker