« Home | The best part about my personnel manager being gon... » | I felt pretty crappy last night during Sonja's bir... » | I forgot to mention that Emily and I watched Brave... » | After a stressful week, I had a pretty relaxing we... » | Nothing beats having 2 Take 5s, some Jelly Bellys,... » | Because Haloscan won't let me use standard HTML ta... » | Also last night, we had Vocelli pizza. I keep see... » | Math according to Diesel Sweeties:Lonely = (Boring... » | Naturally, it got worse. I almost got in another ... » | Can I get a redo? Sometimes life needs a reset bu... »



Crap. I think I just broke my watch. I mean, I've thought I broke it before, but it just stopped before for a couple hours and then kept right on ticking. This time is hasn't stopped, but it makes a horrible clanking noise when I move it. I think the kinetic mechanism came loose or something. It's still ticking, but I'll bet I can't wind it up again, so eventually it'll just stop and that'll be the end of that. Sadness. I guess maybe it's back to pocket watches for me until I find another $20 Vostok on ebay. Step 1 of course is try to pry open my watch in the wirtually nonexistant hope that I can fix it. Me and my meathook hands are probably not too likely to be able to handle the tiny tiny watch components very well. Poor KGB watch... =(

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker