« Home | Manish and Dave just enlightened me to Leeroy Jenk... » | It's been a prety hectic week. Fortunately, I'm o... » | Brief recap: I got a good raise this year. I'm g... » | Crap. I think I just broke my watch. I mean, I'v... » | The best part about my personnel manager being gon... » | I felt pretty crappy last night during Sonja's bir... » | I forgot to mention that Emily and I watched Brave... » | After a stressful week, I had a pretty relaxing we... » | Nothing beats having 2 Take 5s, some Jelly Bellys,... » | Because Haloscan won't let me use standard HTML ta... »



What the hell? Why is Adult Swim going to start showing Saved By the Bell on Monday? Dear Adult Swim, your programming appears on Cartoon Network, you know, in case you forgot. Also, Saved by the Bell is not a exactly what most people would call a cartoon. I'm confused...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker