« Home | My computer is coming together. I powered it up l... » | I bought cigarettes yesterday for I think the firs... » | In other weekend news, Emily and I hit up Californ... » | We had a good trip to the zoo and saw a number of ... » | What the hell? Why is Adult Swim going to start s... » | Manish and Dave just enlightened me to Leeroy Jenk... » | It's been a prety hectic week. Fortunately, I'm o... » | Brief recap: I got a good raise this year. I'm g... » | Crap. I think I just broke my watch. I mean, I'v... » | The best part about my personnel manager being gon... »



Work is pretty dead today. I have a lot of stuff I could be doing, but I'm just not motivated to do it today. I almost thought about calling in sick today, but then thought better of it and just came in a little late. I'm not sick of course, although my throat is a little tickley, but I think that's just the pollen. Fortunately, it looks like it might rain again today, so that should help out a lot. Plus, I hate to waste vacation days for no good reason other than being lazy. I'm toying with the idea of taking Tuesday off next week anyway, so it's not like I could flex the time to next week and ever make it up. But taking Tuesday off seems viable. I mean, how often do you turn 25? And how often do you get to spend that birthday sleeping until noon and playing video games all afternoon, shirking all other responsibilities? We'll see. I'll probably end up coming in to work after all, but you never know...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker