« Home | I saw the saddest thing at Best Buy tonight. I wa... » | Picture fest:Pictures from the zoo are here.Jenova... » | Emily threw me a nice birthday party yesterday. I... » | Went up to Herndon HS after work on Friday. My co... » | Work is pretty dead today. I have a lot of stuff ... » | My computer is coming together. I powered it up l... » | I bought cigarettes yesterday for I think the firs... » | In other weekend news, Emily and I hit up Californ... » | We had a good trip to the zoo and saw a number of ... » | What the hell? Why is Adult Swim going to start s... »



Happy birthday to me!! Oblivion is certainly going to take up the majority of my day tomorrow. "Tomorrow." I've only played through the tutorial basically and just started poking around the castle area outside the sewers. Wow. This game is so gorgeous and there's so much to do and pick up and interact with. Tomorrow I've got to get iTunes set up and import my email from my old computer. And of course a huge amount of other things. But that'll be my job for the morning. Then I'll be hooking up my new computer to my TV's DVI input and checking out Oblivion in all its widescreen glory. If that works out, I'll just need to get a really long DVI cable and a wireless mouse and keyboard. *drool* For now though, bedtime. Lots of things to get done tomorrow on my big day off. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker