« Home | 2 music things to mention before I go to lunch:- I... » | I need to take Tuesdays off more often. I suppose... » | Also of note today, according to my Simpsons calen... » | Happy Administrative Professional's Day to those i... » | Happy birthday to me!! Oblivion is certainly goin... » | I saw the saddest thing at Best Buy tonight. I wa... » | Picture fest:Pictures from the zoo are here.Jenova... » | Emily threw me a nice birthday party yesterday. I... » | Went up to Herndon HS after work on Friday. My co... » | Work is pretty dead today. I have a lot of stuff ... »



This just in, Nintendo blew it. It's no secret how many hours of my life Nintendo has claimed nor how much I defend them. Despite their decision to not allow the Gamecube to play regular DVDs (unlike the PS2 and XboX) in order to price their console below the competition, I still stood by them. I even like the Revolution's idea, I jsut don't want to be forced into using it. Nintendo is all about ideas, always have been. They offer more unique games and styles of gameplay than anyone else. Period. But when you're already alienated almost your entire fanbase and have made it nearly impossible for anyone who doesn't already own a Nintendo to want to buy your next generation console, what are you thinking? Maybe this thing is going to be huge in Japan, but I just can't see it selling well here in the states. Wii. Really? That's the best you could come up with? *shakes head in disgust*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker