« Home | I need to take Tuesdays off more often. I suppose... » | Also of note today, according to my Simpsons calen... » | Happy Administrative Professional's Day to those i... » | Happy birthday to me!! Oblivion is certainly goin... » | I saw the saddest thing at Best Buy tonight. I wa... » | Picture fest:Pictures from the zoo are here.Jenova... » | Emily threw me a nice birthday party yesterday. I... » | Went up to Herndon HS after work on Friday. My co... » | Work is pretty dead today. I have a lot of stuff ... » | My computer is coming together. I powered it up l... »



2 music things to mention before I go to lunch:
- I'm not a big Stones fan, but Earth Crisis's cover of Paint it Black absolutely destroys their version. Plus, Earth Crisis might well be the polar opposite of the Rolling Stones in almost every aspect. And Karl's headbands are cooler than Keith Richards'. And when was the last time Mick Jagger was asked to testify before Congress?
- I need to listen to Good Riddance more often. I've got at least 3 of their records from teh late 90s, I just never spin them up, and I really should. They're a damned good band. I hope their new record is good when it comes out later this summer.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker