« Home | Yay! Free Cinco de Mayo cupcakes! Or rather, cup... » | Ahhh, the "good" old days. Last weekend we spent ... » | I just checked how much leave I have built up. De... » | Me and 7:15 are not usually on particularly friend... » | ~WARNING~~~~~~~~~~FOOTBALL-RELATED POST~~~~~~~~~~W... » | Emily and had a lazy Saturday watching the NFL dra... » | So there's going to be an official update to Monop... » | EQT is the devil. I think I might have to get out... » | This just in, Nintendo blew it. It's no secret ho... » | 2 music things to mention before I go to lunch:- I... »



Here's a couple of test shots I took with my new camera this time last week. It's got some pretty snazzy, though not terribly useful, coloring features, as well as several preset modes for taking pictures in certain environments. Aquarium pictures are actually decipherable now, and indoor pictures don't suffer from insane light issues. It even take super pictures of changing light sources. I'm pretty stoked about my new camera. =)




About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker